Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just getting better

So my taxes are done and on their way to my account. This is so bittersweet for me. Four months ago I was planning a trip to Londo with my taxes. Now I am trying to figure out how many months I will get through on them. Losing my job was the most wonderful and the most tramatizing thing that could have happened to me. Granted-I hated )okay-strong word) the job. But the thing is-it was constant. I knew what was going on. I had plans. Poof! Now I am using my fun money just to live! This was the first year that I would be able to just play with my tax money. I could have had fun. But no...I am living off of it.

My only hope is that I will get a job within the next month-then I can use SOME of my tax money for fum money. That would be so exciting! Great! Woo Hoo!

I am looking for a waitressing job. I should be in work with the next month or two-but my luck has not shown in my favor-so-

No comments: